The new and improved e+LITE is twice as bright as the earlier version and comes with a more comfortable elastic head-strap, emergency whistle, swivel stand and plastic protective case, all standard. Still powered by two CR2032 batteries, the upgraded e+LITE provides 50 lumens of light (up from 26 lumens) and improved battery life, making it far more capable around camp and for nighttime hiking than previously.
Weighing just 26 grams (minus the red case), the e+LITE has a regular white light, a max white light, a white strobe, a red light, and a red strobe, making it great to use for the field in addition to mountain biking or as an emergency light for your car, or at home too!
- Can be stored with lithium CR 2032 batteries for up to 10 years
- For emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance
- Locking on / off switch is designed to prevent accidental operation
- Adjustable elastic headband features an integrated emergency whistle
- Resists extreme temperatures ranging from -22° to 140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- IPX8 rated waterproof down to 1 m for up to 30 min.
1 LED / 1 red LED
|Red Light Mode||
|Max Light Output (Lumens)||
|Max Beam Distance (m)||
2 red / white
|Average Run Time||
High: 9 / low: 12 / red: 15 hours
1.5 x 0.5 x 1 inches
|Weight With Batteries||