The Peacekeeper light (Safety Boot ) is the final outcome of a long partnership between Crossfire Australia and Thorogood Boots (US) and is unashamedly pretty close to being without peer as a safety boot let alone a hot weather combat boot. As the name suggests, these boots were designed for with safety and operational capability in mind. Features such as the ultra-tough materials like Mohave leather, 1000D Cordura®, and Vibram® TC4 outsoles make these boots capable of withstand what ever you encounter. The outside shank area features Vibram® V4 compound giving it a NBS abrasion level of 400 compared to other hot weather compounds with a rating of 150; add that to the extreme abrasion-resistant SuberFabic® instep and these boots are ideal for fast roping. Anti-microbial Silpure treatment and moisture wicking EMTEX Temper-Dri lining keep your feet cool, dry, and foot fungus free in the scorching desert heat.
Benefits of the Peacekeeper Light (Safety) Combat Boots :
- Coyote Mohave leather and triple stitched Cordura® 1000D upper
- 2x2 basket weave is DWR/PTFE-coated for flame- and water-resistance
- Fully gusseted tongue
EH] Electric Hazard Resistant Footwear
Manufactured with electric shock-resisting soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts (root mean square (RMS) value) at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions.
Steel  Impact
Class I/75 footwear retains 1.27cm for men's and 1.98 cms for women's or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 22.68 kg weight dropped.
- Super fabric instep provides added arch support and is slash-, flame-, and abrasion-resistant
- Proprietary Vibram® cup outsole with TC4 rubber provides grip, traction, and durability while resisting heat, oil, flex, abrasion, and tears
- Vibram® V4 fast-roping compound provides exceptional abrasion resistance with an NBS abrasion level of 400
- Outsole and upper are glued and stitched together for long-lasting durability
- The 90-degree heel and high-walled wrap-around outsole with side wall lugs provided improved tractions on rocky, uneven, or slippery terrain
- Removable Thorogood® Comfort 125 insole molded arch support and anti-microbial lining
- Lateral and heel area vents drain water and circulates air
- EMTEX Temper-Dri® lining impregnated with Silpure antimicrobial holds up to 138% of its’ own weight in moisture, yet dries fast and protects against foot fungus