This boot won’t declare war on your feet. The PeaceKeeper® is the result of decades of design effort, dozens of research trips and thousands of miles of trials. We have gone to a great deal of trouble to build a boot by the highest of handmade standards. The Goodyear Welt construction is vastly superior to any cemented or injection moulded boot for combat wear. Comfortable, cool, shock absorbing. A running boot for people who can’t avoid carrying a ton of kit.
- Durable, rough-out leather upper with rugged
- Heavy duty heel and toe counters sewn in place resisting pronation and maintaining proper joint (ankle, knee, hip) alignment
- Breathable, moisture wicking mesh lining- Free-2-Air lining
- Variable lacing system and lace garage for secure, glove-like fit
- Synthetic Shank to absorb shock and support the foot over broken ground. Provides torsion strength for 'edging' across slope. No steel
- Structured midsole with cork filler. Moulds to your individual foot shape
- Goodyear welt (sole sewn to boot, not glued or cemented )
- Rockered last for proper 'strike and roll' when moving fast
- Vibram Sierra Outsole® Highly durable and heat resistant.
- Meets AR 670-1 requirement for optional wear
- 8” height
- US sizes 3-12 in half sizes, 13,14,15 and 16 Medium and Wide
- NSN: 8430 6611 23583
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- If you have any doubt about what size you are, please feel free to call us
Men's Shoe Size Chart
Women's Shoe Size Chart
D: Narrow foot
EE: Wide foot