Nitecore EA21 Explorer
CREE XP-G2 R5 LED
- Maximum Brightness of 360 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance of 167m
- Maximum Intensity of 7,000 Candelas
Utilizes a CREE XP-G2 LED
- Far-throwing capability – The CREE XP-G2 LED is capable of emitting a smaller, more focused and further reaching spot
- Energy Conservative – Consumes less power to illuminate at equal distance
- Prolonged service life – Burn time of up to 50,000 hours
Independent Red Light Illuminations and Direct Access to Red Light
- Constant illumination
- Flashing illumination
- Red flashes in standby mode
Red Light Purposes
- Red constant illumination preserves the user’s night-adapted vision
- Red light flashes once per second to serve as a signal light
- When in standby mode, the red LED flashes once every three seconds to indicate the location of the EA21
Direct Access to Ultralow/Turbo
With the EA21 switched off, press and hold the on/off switch for over one second to enter ultralow output (one lumen)
With the EA21 switched off, press and hold the mode switch for over one second to enter turbo output (360 lumens)
Run on a Regular Alkaline AA Batteries
The EA21 runs on two widely available regular alkaline AA batteries, eliminating the need of carrying backup batteries and enabling you to travel light.
The EA21 is also compatible with rechargeable Ni-MH AA batteries to be used with NITECORE i2 / D2 chargers.
Allows the user to know battery power status when on the move.
When the tailcap is tightened after battery installation, the red LED will flash to indicate battery voltage accurate to 0.1V.
Five Brightness Levels
Highly efficient current control circuit for stable brightness at all battery levels
- 360 Lumen – Turbo
- 220 Lumen – High
- 110 Lumen – Medium
- 35 Lumen – Low
- 1 Lumen – Ultralow
|Max Output (Lumens)||360|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||167|
|Max Beam Intensity||7000 cd|
|Max Run Time||30 h 0 m / 1.25 d|
|LED||CREE XP-G2 R5|
Three Concealed Special Modes
- Location Beacon
Two Lockout Modes
With the light turned on, press and hold both switches for over one second to enter lockout mode, thus preventing accidental activation of the EA21.
Simply loosen the tailcap to cut off power entirely. This mode is recommended when the EA21 is left unused and stored for an extended period of time.
Compact yet Extremely Durable
Carved from a piece of CNC machined aerospace grade aluminum alloy
For All Weather Conditions
Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8, two-meter submersibl