HydraPak 750ml Stash 2.0
Shipping Info & Rates (Currently Experiencing Delays Due to COVID-19)
This item will be sent via Standard Registered Post.
Please note that shipping times are currently effected by COVID-19 Coronavirus and may be longer than the estimates given below.
Please refer to the pricing guide below. The shipping method of this item is listed above.
Australia Metro: 3-5 days. $16 for Standard Registered Post, $32 for Heavy Registered Post.
Australia Regional: 3-8 days. $16 for Standard Registered Post, $32 for Heavy Registered Post.
International: 5-15 days (however also depends on your country’s customs and internal postal service). $80 for Standard Registered Post, $110 for Heavy Registered Post.
North America: Please use our North American website.
Expected business days to receive your purchase are given.
For more information or any questions regarding shipping please contact us.
Welcome to utility and design in harmony. Essential equipment for every adventurer, the Stash 750 flattens for maximum room in your pack. Expands for use on the trail. It’s compact, flexible and 50% lighter than a hard bottle. Construction with purpose.
Capacity: 750 ml / 25 fl oz
Weight: 84 g / 2.9 oz
Dimensions: Open – 195 mm / 7.6 in x 92 mm / 3.6 in; Closed – 66 mm / 2.6 in x 92 mm / 3.6 in
Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE
- Twist to collapse down to 1/4 of it’s filled size when empty, minimizing the space it takes up in your pack
- At 50% lighter than most hard bottles it’s the most compact and convenient water bottle solution
- The flexible walls, TPU carry handle & grip ring create a comfortable carrying experience
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm wide mouth screw cap makes it quick and easy to fill
- Rigid top and bottom keeps it sturdy and easy to drink out of
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
You may also like…
HydraPak 3L Full Force Reservoir
Product Description High performance athletes need high performance hydration. The Force 3L is ultra-durable and designed for action. The 36” flexible HydraFusion drink tube insulates in hot weather and protects in tough conditions. The high-flow bite valve not only has a dust cover, but it self-seals and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks. […]$85.00 Add to basket