Rocky S2V Enhanced Jungle Boot
What happens when US master boot make Rocky Boots® sits down with the end user and purpose designs a Combat Boot
You get the Enhanced Jungle Boot (EJB). A Coyote Brown military boot made in the USA. A superb boot that is both robust and lightweight
This EJB is puncture-resistant to protect you from stepping on sharp objects. Roll-Stop Ankle Stability reduces injuries by preventing ankle roll while running on uneven terrain and on long marches. Your duties can take you through wet, swampy conditions. Avoid wet environment injuries with Advanced Sieve™ technology from Rocky. It circulates air in and water out as you step.
This boot is made using American flesh-out cattle hide leather and 1000D CORDURA®; it resists items that could tear at your boot. It has an increased lug depth and breasted heel will increase your footing. This eight-inch combat boot, has a proprietary high-walled Vibram® sole that’s high-quality and long-lasting. It’s both stitched and cemented to the upper so this boot will stay together for the long haul. You get speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks to get your boot on quickly and securely.
While the function and performance of this puncture-resistance boot is great, it’s also a comfortable jungle boot. The Air-Port™ Cushion Footbed is designed for longevity and comfort while moving air around your foot as you walk. Even the boot lining is specially designed for comfort. Made of Dri-Lex®, the lining wicks sweat from your foot. It also has an Aegis® Microbe Shield that fights bacteria. A fiberglass shank gives you the arch support needed for hours on your feet. If it’s time for a new military boot, make sure you get one that serves you well. Get protection and comfort with the Enhanced Jungle Boot.
Benefits of the Rocky Enhanced Jungle Boot :
- Coyote Mohave leather and triple stitched Cordura® 1000D upper
- 2×2 basket weave is DWR/PTFE-coated for flame- and water-resistance
- Fully gusseted tongue
- EH Electric Hazard Resistant Footwear
Manufactured with electric shock-resisting soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts (root mean square (RMS) value) at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions.
- Steel  Impact
- Class I/75 footwear retains 1.27cm for men’s and 1.98 cms for women’s or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 22.68 kg weight dropped.
- Super fabric instep provides added arch support and is slash-, flame-, and abrasion-resistant
- Proprietary Vibram® cup outsole with TC4 rubber provides grip, traction, and durability while resisting heat, oil, flex, abrasion, and tears
- Vibram® V4 fast-roping compound provides exceptional abrasion resistance with an NBS abrasion level of 400
- Outsole and upper are glued and stitched together for long-lasting durability
- The 90-degree heel and high-walled wrap-around outsole with side wall lugs provided improved tractions on rocky, uneven, or slippery terrain
- Removable Thorogood® Comfort 125 insole molded arch support and anti-microbial lining
- Lateral and heel area vents drain water and circulates air
- EMTEX Temper-Dri® lining impregnated with Silpure antimicrobial holds up to 138% of its’ own weight in moisture, yet dries fast and protects against foot fungu