Created in 1980, Crossfire (AUST) P/L is a family-owned business based in Braidwood, NSW. Only an hour away from the Australian capital. Our extended network allows us to call upon world-class expertise to help us field new projects and respond to user feedback to refine the current production.
CROSSFIRE builds the best load-bearing equipment in the world. We build for those in our community who inspire us, those men and women with a job to do. We build with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist so that you know anything bearing the CROSSFIRE brand will support you regardless of task, season , weather or terrain. Our objective simply is to design and manufacture world-class personal load bearing equipment and apparel .
Any product bearing the CROSSFIRE doesn’t happen by accident, they’re not born in a sterile design studio. They’re built on 40 years of back country, operational, engineering and quality assurance experience. Our inspiration comes from hard won experience and from end users. Heritage and past history doesn’t mean a great deal unless you remain adaptive and innovative.
- Customer Support – Crossfire maintains a full-service team, providing our clients with a professional and seamless real-time customer experience. We listen and respond quickly to our customer’s needs, assuring that each one of our clients receive the highest quality care possible.
- Industry Expertise – We retain resident field experts who possess cutting-edge knowledge of human biomechanics, material and design engineering and the end user’s needs.
- Collaborative – We specialise in designing innovative and trusted load carriage solutions for the harshest environments for the military, government, law enforcement, fire-rescue, as well as our community.
- One-Stop-Shop – For over three decades, Crossfire has a proven reputation of offering the latest technology in pack design and manufacture at competitive prices
Our Vision: To become the first choice for load bearing equipment for those in our community who demand excellence without compromise.
- Innovation: Crossfire equipment is best in its class, worldwide. Our head designer, Mr Ian Maley, has a lifetimes experience in both the wilderness and the factory. Our gear is not derivative of anyone’s work but ours. It is developed from first principles by absolute experts. End users are our design inspiration.
- Competency: Materials suppliers, production engineers and factory staff have been with us for decades. Their level of competence gives us the confidence to offer exceptional build quality and function.
- Strategy: Our plan is to be the best and most respected military pack builder on the market. We have invested heavily to ensure that anything that bears the Crossfire name is 100% field ready out of the box.
- Transparency: Crossfire communicates closely with clients and partners. We listen to their needs. Confidentiality and IP are fully considered. Materials sourcing and manufacture are conducted with respect for our workers and our environment. Profits are reinvested in afforestation and wetland creation.
How It Works :
Because we produce in small batches, we tend to sell out of products in particular range and colours on a frequent basis.
However, because we produce in small batches, and own our factory, we can get a restock pretty quickly (if demand is there).
Supply and Delivery
We gauge demand based on how fast items sell, your comments and emails, and is the item still relevant and suitable for task .
In an age of Amazon, Gumtree ect not getting an item you want the very next day can be a frustrating experience, however, we promise your patience will rewarded.
We are always trying to refine our process’s and get a little better as further develop our supply chains. Lastly, this makes ownership of a Crossfire product truly special. You are not 1 of a million owners. You are 1 of a few 100 or thousand owners. We take great pride our products all Crossfire products are made for those who demand no compromise in excellence. In a world of replication and mass manufacture we will not compromise or replicate. When you see someone else carrying or wearing the Crossfire logo you know you are among good company, not just another average consumer.
Our Trusted Partners
Those we choose to work with are outstanding for quality, capacity and service. All are leaders in their respective industries.
Visit some of our trusted partners at:
A Sincere ‘Thank You’.
We are 95% direct to consumer – meaning nearly all of our business is a personal transaction with YOU. We have limited wholesale operations which are mostly all International.
No middle man – no hidden corporation – employee driven and owned good old fashioned business.
Your patronage 100% supports the daily operation of our business, our staff and their families. There is no Crossfire without our community and we remain committed to serving that community. Thank you for supporting us in our mission to make the gear to support those who protect our communities.